Thursday, March 17, 2011

No rain in the sky

- These colors of a rainbow create magic pon our skies.


Ziggy Marley is one of the many children of Bob Marley. His music reminds me so much of his fathers' music, yet still is unique. This song is the perfect way for me to start off my day (unfortunately I overslept) with a positive vibe and have an appreciation for life.

Today there is no rainbow in the sky, not even a ray of sunshine... Please, weather God's create a beautiful rainbow in the sky, and of course have a big pot of gold waiting at the end of it, this would make everything so much better!

Today is another day filled with school work. I am currently working on a group project- we have to make a clothing line for the ice cream company, Hรคagen- Dazs. We have lots of work, but we are still motivated to get it all done, so I'm sure we'll manage!




No comments:

Post a Comment