Sunday, March 13, 2011

Let's commence

Hey there,

I'm making my very first blog post from my little room in Amsterdam, where I currently study International Fashion Management at the Amsterdam Fashion Institute. I have been in Amsterdam since summer, and I absolutely love it here! I am originally from Belgium and lived there for 11 years, then moved to Warsaw, Poland. I graduated from The American School of Warsaw in May 2010, and eventually ended up here, in Amsterdam.

I've been meaning to make a blog for a long time now, but never felt like I have anything worthwhile to write about... Yet, now I am feeling a current urge to make this blog happen and actually get to it.

This blog will of course be about my fashion studies, but also about my personal life and where I'm from, my adventures, my passions and the people that I love in my life.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment