Monday, March 14, 2011

Suicide Monday

Today is what I call suicide Monday. I call it this way because we start school at either 8.30 or 9.20, and have non-stop class until around 6.00 in the evening. This day is very hectic and exhausting, and you just want to die! I am currently in a toolshop for management. We learn about how to best sell our fashion products, what kind of advertising works, promotional options etc.

As I look around the crowded room I see (designer) bags under the eyes of majority of us, Blackberry phones being used constantly, and here and there a big gasp as a reaction to the weekend hook-up story. My stomach is screaming for a proper breakfast and my brain is screaming for an energy drink in order to stay awake.

Today after school, I have to meet with my group for a school project. We have to design a clothing collection for the ice cream company Hรคagen-Dazs. We decided to take inspiration from the different kinds of flavors they have in their ice creams, for example, chocolate. I would have to research chocolate- how it's made, study the country of origin, use the flavors' color scheme etc. Then use all this research and use that as a base towards your clothing outfits.

This day is going to last about 23864 years. Oh Mondays... How we love you.





No comments:

Post a Comment