Saturday, March 26, 2011

Shoe fetish



Christian Louboutin always amazes me with the amount of grace the shoes embody. The red-lacquered soles who have been the signature of the shoe brand have unfortunately been the victim of imitation more and more nowadays...Shame. Yet, I still believe that you can tell when someone is wearing a real Louboutin or not- it's obvious! You can even tell by the swagger of a lady who walks with the real deal. The shoe that has been made to make jaws drop, impress, ruin your bank account as well as your feet... Well, well, well Mr. Louboutin's quote states""> I would hate for someone to look at my shoe and say, 'Oh my God! That looks so comfortable!' That's not what I want to project. But I'm not a sadist. I don't believe suffering makes you beautiful. But comfort is not part of my creative process. "
These shoes are all from the spring/summer 2011 collection. If there is any sugar daddy out there who wants to surprise me, I'll be glad to torture my feet for the day with those stunners! If I get high heels, they need to be high...I don't do the awkward 7 cm in between heels...
High heels or no heels. Capish?

The best feeling about this all is when you can go to bed after surviving a whole day on killer heels and be totally satisfied cause you rocked it. Ahh the joys of being a woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment