Saturday, March 19, 2011

Chopsticks are no drumsticks



We had a little geisha birthday party for my friend, Alex his 19th birthday. It was meant to be a surprise... We almost got caught by him with our geisha outfits a few times, so it was a close call. But still, he enjoyed our efforts and eventually was somewhat surprised!

We all sat down, had drinks, messed around with chopsticks, and enjoyed the whole Asian vibe :)

I love Japan, and it is my dream to go there one day and experience the rich culture. So having this Asian inspired dinner party triggered my love and interest for Japan even more! I of course root for those who have been affected by the recent disaster, and hope that help will help and prayers will save.

Have a nice rest of your weekend!

Picture taken by my friend, Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment