Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blog name

This, ladies and gentlemen, is Christopher George Latore Wallace, aka Biggie.

Biggie was a musical genius. He has created some of the best tunes around and this legend lives on, even 14 years after his tragic death.

Biggie has a song called "Juicy", and part of the lyrics go like this:

" Now my mom pimps a Ac' with minks on her back
And she loves to show me off, of course
Smiles every time my face is up in The Source
We used to fuss when the landlord dissed us
No heat, wonder why Christmas missed us
Birthdays was the worst days
Now we sip champagne when we thirst-ay
Uh, damn right I like the life I live
'Cause I went from negative to positive ..."
This is where I got the idea of taking a small fragment of the lyrics and using it as my blog webpage.

No matter what mood I am in, Biggie cheers me up, inspires me, and makes me think beyond the few musical minutes he plays a song in.


No comments:

Post a Comment