Friday, May 13, 2011

Face to Face




On my laptop, and on most people's computer first thing that happens when you type in "f" in a new Internet browser, Facebook pops up. This is about to change for me, because I am totally hooked on Facehunter (www.facehunter.blogspot.com)! I spent hours looking through the blog and feeling so inspired by other peoples'looks.

There are dozens of blogs that post looks of different people throughout the world, but this one is special. It is not prude, nor seen before nor dated. Not scared of pushing it or pulling it. I am charmed by its charisma.

What I love most about this blog is that they post quiet a few pictures of looks that are not trying to be a look at all, but it just works. A hobo, a grandpa, or a little kid- they just manage to hit the right note and make their look work. Effortlessly.

Anything from a crazy all over look, to a small, yet, appreciated detail goes on there.

Nobody needs to be a professional, or passionate about fashion in order to be fashion. Anyone can do and be fashion. Fashion, to me, is anything from a lifestyle to a lucky combination a numb-nut made by blindly grabbing something from his closet. Fashion can be anything you want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment