Friday, April 8, 2011

Out of town

I am leaving for Hamburg this Sunday, and will come back on Wednesday. I'm going on a school trip with my whole course (fashion management). We will go there to look for trends, look at the shops and just see the city and spend time together. We also have an assignment to work in groups and complete this assignment as you spend your days in the city.
We arranged a room for 6 people, so it's going to be a fun party ;) We are staying right in the party district of the town, only too bad that we are not there for a full weekend. But knowing the 5 other girls that will be in the room, this won't stop us from going out!

We are going by bus, so it's going to be one hell of a ride. We leave at 10 and arrive at 4. Well either way,I will take my laptop to Hamburg, so I will blog from there on! I have never been to Hamburg, so I'm very curious to see what's it like!

No comments:

Post a Comment