Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hamburg















I've been neglecting my blog like crazy! I honestly feel bad, so I need to get back on track. I just have been a tad lazy, but also really busy. A lot has happened in the past days and there is also a lot of fun stuff coming up in the near future.

I spent four days in Hamburg on a school trip with all the people from my course. We had to do some school work and went to a museum. Yet, quiet honestly we did not do a lot of school/fashion related things, which is a pity. All in all, Hamburg was a great city to visit. We stayed in a rather sketchy neighborhood of Hamburg, but it was close to all the clubs and bars, so it wasn't a deal breaker for us!





Either way, Regi and I decided to put our own fashion twist on the trip and have a funky photoshoot at the local amusement park! I bought this amazing black pleated skirt at an underground vintage store for 10 euros. It is 5 sizes too big, but I had to get it, as a fashion student I can make it work with a brioche and safety pins. Later on I will sew it to make it fit without the pins.

Other than that, we did some over the top make up and enjoyed the beautiful weather outside (and the dirty/shocked looks)!

Upcoming blog posts will be about the 80s party I never ended up going to, my visit to Belgium this weekend, a video clip I took part in and my parents moving back to Belgium! Stay tuned ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment