Monday, July 11, 2011

How 'bout you get a job


Today I went to look for a summer job. I went to the shopping street near, and looked all around to see if they are still looking for people. In the end I found 5 clothing stores where they can still use someone for a summer job. So I handed in my CV, and now I have to wait and see for replies. I have never worked in a clothing store, yet I hope that they will not hold this against me.

I am already imagining what I would want to do with my first paycheck ... :D I have an impossible wish list in my head, full of items that I would like to purchase. Unfortunately, I don't think that a summer job can finance this.

Since I am staying in Antwerp, which is commonly known as a big fashion city, I must go to Momu, aka the fashion museum. They currently have an exhibition on knitwear through the years. Anything from Sonia Rykiel to Chanel is on display. Momu has around 25.000 items in their possesion, coming from the early 16th century up to now. I have never been before, so I think it's time to go and check it out!

2 comments:

  1. hope you get the job ;D momu's nice haven't seen this exhibition yet though >_< xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I hope so too :)
    I am going Wednesday, hopefully it will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete