Sunday, January 15, 2012

Let's go oldschool: Write me a letter.


Yesterday I was watching the movie, Dear John, with one eye, and the other eye I was sewing for school. I soon put down all the sewing to watch the movie, because it was just too beautiful!

Today I got a postcard from my dear friend, Alex, from when she was in Vienna. I appreciated it so much, and together with the movie Dear John, I came up with the following idea:

Write me. A postcard or letter, from wherever you are. I may know you, or I may not. Doesn't matter. It also doesn't matter if you are writing it from an exotic resort or just your good ol' sofa at home. All I want from you is some writing.

If your handwriting looks like a 5 year old wrote it (guilty of that myself), don't let this stop you. Or if you put in some heavy calligraphy kills- Go for it! Or if you prefer to have spell check from Word, and just print it out- Totally cool as well!

What you write, is up to you. You could send me all your troubles, a drawing, a love letter, life lessons, critique, hate-mail, your bills in hopes I will pay them, a care-package, a cd with your favorite music, your homework, your life story. Or just send me some cash :D.
I want to see how big of a collection I can get from people all over the world, strangers or people that I know myself. Or maybe even meet new people this way. Who knows.

Will I write back? Well... You will have to wait and see I guess, but chances are I will :) And if I am allowed from whoever wrote me, I will publish the coolest, sweetest, funniest, most touching writings that I received on my blog! Time to get creative ;)

The address you can send all your writing to is:

Claudia Rammeloo
Berlaarsestraat 22
2500 Lier
Belgium

Talk to you soon, pen pal!


2 comments:

  1. I Love the idea of the Post.Taking blogging to a whole ´nother level. My CArd is AlreADy oN thE WAY!!!

    Cheers from Amsterdam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, super! Thank you :) I'm sure it's gone be an amazing card

    ReplyDelete