Monday, August 15, 2011

Corny crush


How many girls cried when they found out Justin Bieber has a girlfriend? How many ladies are still deeply disappointed that Brat Pitt is taken? And how many boys have a poster of one of the Victoria's Secret angels hanging above their bed? Or fill their picture frames at home with Megan Fox instead of their dear mama?

There is something with being obsessed with celebrities, and crushing on them. What's the point to crush on someone if they don't even know you exist? I never understood people who could go crazy about someone so out of reach. We are all attracted to the fame and just the fantasy of having it all.

I started to think who my celebrity crush could possibly be. I think it's rather silly to crush on celebrities, so I really had to be honest with myself and think which celebrity makes my heart beat a little faster, and makes me want to move to Hollywood... My close friends have probably noticed in the past a little (or a lot) already, but my celebrity crush is definitely Pharrell Williams. I've been crushing on him for years!

This boy, well man actually (he's 38!), has got a sense of style to die for! He's got the classy, the hipster, and the rap superstar looks all covered! His flawless, cute, baby face makes this world wide playa playa actually seem trustworthy and loyal- dangerous bad boy! His body covered in tatts and the bling in the ears makes me love listing to his music even more. His swagga is smooth, relaxed and confident.
He's not tall, but he is a big man, which makes it all a-okay. Pharrell is obviously talented, and understands how to run this business- I like a man that knows his field inside out.

Even though he knows he is desired by many, I am not convinced he is cocky. From what I have seen, and what I can pick up, he is charming and kind.
What more could a lady wish for?

Pharrell, this is my celebrity crush declaration to you. What about diner tonight? Pick me up at 8.00, xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. I be likin this hot ass mo´fkr your talking about LOL!

    ReplyDelete