Sunday, November 20, 2011

Psyched about the Spike



I have been completely, utterly in love with The Lita shoes from Jeffrey Campbell. I have now decided to save every cent from now on, so I can finally purchase them (or dear parents, please take this as a hint with the holiday season coming up)! Even though they are 13 cm high, I have heard it's like walking on clouds.

I have been stalking the shit out of the Lita shoes for months now, and I have finally decided which one of the many designs I want. The Lita Spike.

Good girl gone bad.
Perfection.
Sex on legs.
Cirque du Soleil taken to the street.
If every girl out there would wear them, there would be no more men staring at your tattas but at your Lita's, trust.


You can't find the Lita Spike's in Belgium, so I will have to order them online. I have never ordered something online, but I am ready to pop that cherry properly.

I simply cannot wait to let them walk me. I want to show them the world...they better be ready.

1 comment: